Meet Katie, our concierge extraordinaire! You probably know her from assisting you with finding great places to eat, dropping off packages, and even helping out your 4 legged friends with a walk, but we wanted you to get to know Katie a little better and find out why she is such a crucial part of the Radius at The Banks team.
1. Katie is a Kentucky Wildcat through and through. Whether its football or basketball season, you can always see her “bleeding blue”. This makes her an expert in all of the best places to go to catch a game at any of the nearby bars and restaurants.
2. It’s true she loves your dogs, just as much as you do, but she has a special place in her heart for her beagle/dachshund mix name Rebel. Rebel loves The Banks and downtown Cincinnati as much as the next dog, so you can regularly see them down at Snale park.
3. Katie is expecting a baby boy in March and recently celebrated her one-year anniversary with Village Green!
4. She loves finding new places to find her favorite food, and can help you too! You may have more luck than her since most restaurants don’t serve frozen bananas, but she’s always on the hunt for the next downtown Cincinnati hot-spot
5. She loves our residents! You can find Katie at the front desk during business hours to help you with any and all of your needs! From notifying you that your favorite package of goodies has arrived, to watering your plants on vacation, or reminding you of an upcoming appointment, she is here to help. Also, she is a part-time psychiatrist and is the perfect person to talk to after a long day and you just need someone to listen. But don’t take our word for it, talk to her and find out what makes her such a great team member!